Nutella Fudge Brownies
Bidbid gay dating free near nelson bc A brownie a day keeps the doctor away – isn’t that how the saying goes? 😉
gay asian dating near lawrence ks These are the fudgiest, richest, most blow-your-mind-awesome brownies ever.
one tree point gay hookup places Caparica And while I know they are mighty delicious hot and warm from the oven, I urge you to resist the temptation – let them cool completely and store in the fridge until chilled. Then slice into decadent, fudgy squares and let all of your troubles melt away.
Since you need to under-bake these to really achieve the best flavor and consistency, letting them cool in the fridge helps keep their shape and turns the moist inner layer into perfectly dense and rich chocolate fudge.
The hazelnut flavor isn’t incredibly powerful once they’ve been baked, but there is still a nice nutty taste in the background. If you’re looking for a punch of hazelnut, you could always slather some fresh Nutella on your brownie, I’m just saying…
These Nutella Fudge Brownies are nothing short of perfection. And that’s all I have to say about that.
Nutella Fudge Brownies
- Total Time: 15 minutes prep // 35-40 minutes cook time
- ivermectin for the treatment of scabies YIELDS 16 brownies
- 1 cup semisweet (or milk chocolate) chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups sugar (granulated or coconut – I used a mixture with half of each)
- 1/2 cup Nutella or hazelnut spread
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, chopped butter and unsweetened chocolate. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute then stir.
- Continue heating and stirring in 30-second intervals until the mixture is melted and smooth. (Mine only took one extra 30-second pop in the microwave.)
- Remove from the microwave and stir in the Nutella. Set aside to let it cool slightly.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar on medium-high speed until light and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the slightly cooled chocolate mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Add the flour, cocoa and salt, folding gently until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs still attached, about 35 to 40 minutes. Do not overbake! I actually under-baked mine quite a bit, let it cool completely then chilled in the fridge before slicing. You can serve these brownies at room temperature, heated in the microwave or chilled – I highly recommend serving chilled! That is what gave them the dense, rich, fudgy texture that was out of this world.
Incredible recipe from Handle the Heat.