Healthy Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are decadent, super chocolatey and surprisingly healthy, too!
With mashed bananas as the main ingredient, they provide a kick of potassium, protein and fiber with every bite.
The second best part about these brownies (first being the added health benefits!) is that they require practically no dishes. All of the ingredients are mixed in a high-powered blender, making for easy prep and clean-up.
I bet your friends won’t even be able to guess that these are healthy. These brownies could fool even the most serious chocolate-lovers, with their rich taste and fudgy texture.
Whip up a batch today and cure that sweet tooth with a secretly healthful treat!
Chocolate Blender Brownies (Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free)
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- YIELDS 16 brownies
- Preheat your oven to 355 degrees.
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except baking soda in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add baking soda and pulse mixture a few times until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Be careful not to over-bake! They will continue to cook after you remove them from the oven and you don't want to dry them out.
- Let brownies cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.