Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
This is a really simple, yet incredibly delicious and flavorful salad dressing. It’s perfect on a mixed greens salad with shrimp, chicken or steak. Or would even be a good chicken marinade or light pasta dressing.
follow link What you’ll need: extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, fresh oregano, sugar, salt and pepper.
enter site Lemon Herb Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Give a quick taste and adjust salt, pepper and seasonings to your preference.
- Let the vinaigrette sit for at least an hour before serving so the oregano opens up and the flavors come together.
- Whisk the dressing and serve.